Saturday, May 5, 2007

Woe is Me

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted any news!! I have been so busy at work. Let me tell you, I haven't turned any extra shifts down, and I'm feeling it now. The last three weeks I've averaged 50 hours of actual work each week. This coming from a girl who would go home early any time they offered. Too bad uncle Sam has to dip into my paychecks, not my favorite uncle these days...

Michael has been working hard too. He has been getting up when I get up (5:30), making our lunches, and coming home late too. Thank goodness for our nephew Adam, CEO of Ryterski Remodeling, who has been our support since day 1. Since Michael has been working on other people's homes the last thing he has desire or the time to do is our bathroom, so no updates on that for awhile.

Michael has had a couple of interviews, one which was a joke, and the other was for temp work. It isn't for lack of trying, he has a stellar portfolio now, and has sent out at least 25 resumes. Something wonderful is just around the corner. We will triumph!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Praying for you guys! Something stellar WILL come up!!! Hang in there!!!! :)