Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Return of the Sock Monkey

Our niece, Shelby, had her 2nd birthday party last Saturday. She belongs to Kelley (my brother) and Jennifer. We wish we could have been there, but I have to work every 3rd weekend and it's hard to switch. But, I sent her a sock monkey and she seemed to really like it. She left me a voice message with her sweet little voice thanking me and told me how a monkey goes! She is such a doll. That's my Aunt Trish looking on in the background--looks like lots of fun!! Thanks for the pics, Mom!






Looks like Monkey and Backpack are in for some fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute! I have one question crafty one, did you make it or buy it???

Angie said...

My Step-Dad found the socks at a farm supply store, they even come with directions to make the monkey's! They are called Rockford Red Heel socks. That's the third one I've made. They are very easy!! Miss you Court!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! I will have to look into finding those socks to make one for my boys. I miss you too!!