

Another masterpiece from Carolyn.


Dad and Mom

All of the kids. (Back row: L to R) Eric, Chris, Craig, Mike
(Middle row) Michelle, Carolyn, Mark, Renee, Carla

Chris, Denise, John Paul, Nathan, and Rachael.

Carla and Patrick

Michelle and Mike

"Bish the Magish" amazing us.


That was the best party! Renee (who did the decorating), Bobby, Sam, Al, and Eric came in from Colorado. Beth and the kids weren't able to make it, we sure did miss them.
Michelle and Tim put together a fabulous slide show. Everyone did so much to make it such a special night. It was definitely a night to remember!! We love you Mom and Dad!









1 comment:
Hey Angie--I found your blog through Facebook. I see you update your blog about as often as I do :). I will definitely add you to my list to see what you are up to these days. Life for me has definitely changed so much this past year. I'll fill you in sometime.
Post a Comment