I know, I know, it has been way too long again since my last post. I hope you haven't totally given up on me yet! A lot has been going on in our lives since Granddad's birthday!! We had our two huge sycamore trees trimmed in the back yard, and boy was that exciting. We have had a new roof put on our house, and it is beautiful. And we are expecting our first baby in November!! This first trimester has had some ups and downs. I am nauseated off and on, mostly on lately. So extremely tired, on my days off I do nothing (and that is depressing as my house engulfs me). I just keep telling myself I can do this for a few more weeks, and hopefully I'll feel like myself soon enough. Pregnancy is in the water at my work, we had a group baby shower for the girls that are due this Spring and Summer. It is fun to see all of the blooming bellies!! The following pictures are of the tree trimmings, roof, and baby showers.

"Bucket Bill" getting after our huge trees.

The tree trimmers said our trees were quite overgrown (like about 10 years!).

He was fun to watch.


This is the old roof. Notice the patchwork on the right.

This is the complete after picture.

Nice job boys! I highly recommend Ryterski Remodeling Inc.

I love the color and architectural style.

It really gives our house a cottage look.

Group shower for my work girls. Left to right: Dawnya, Lori, Natalie, Heather (party planner extraordinaire and standing in for Aimee), Melissa and new baby, Amy. Heather out did herself again on decorations, food, and just a fabulous party atmosphere!

L&D Nurses know how to party!!

This was Natalie's surprise baby shower.

Heather did an awesome job planning and decorating...yet again!!
2 comments:
Just give it a little time. The first trimester is usually horrible. But when the second hits you will feel better than ever. Live it up and get lots of rest! Cause by the end of the third you will be saying "GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME ALREADY" Ha. Love ya and congrats!
Hi Angie! I am glad to find your blog from facebook... Congratulations! We are expecting a baby in November, too! November 18th to be exact. Hopefully you are starting to feel a little better- I am just now coming out of the all day sickness :)
Post a Comment