Monday, August 10, 2009

Houseboat Haven

Michael and I just returned from the most beautiful lake I've ever seen. We went to Lake Ouachita in Arkansas. It is close to Hot Springs. It is so clear and calm, and the scenery is just gorgeous. We were on a houseboat with some of Michael's family. We had a very relaxing time. It was so nice just to not have anything pressing to do for 4 days. There were 15 of us total on this boat. I had such a good time swimming, playing games, and getting to know everyone even better!!




Our Luxury Liner




Oliver was so much fun!


See what happens when you don't smile for the camera Mike? I post your picture...


Oskar was a sweetie. He is such a good baby.


Sarah and Oskar.



Game 3 of 5 of Stratego. Pretty intense.


Some of the crew rented a boat to play around on.


Morgan and Luke tubing.


Ahh, the hot tub.


Mike head first on the slide.


The kitchen/living room. This boat was beautiful and so roomy.


Brian and Oskar.


Oliver and Great-Grandpa.


On our way home, we saw these adorable fawns. What a beautiful place.

1 comment:

Carpenter's said...

That would be fun! Does this mean you will be home this weekend??!! We will be there for Connor's 5th birthday. Maybe sat. evening stopping by and saying hi!! Let me know.