Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My first blog...


Hello everyone!! This is my first time blogging. This is fun and exciting to set up. I hope I can keep it interesting and updated for you! Michael and I have been married for about 1 yr and 4 months now. Being married is so wonderful, full of challenges and growth...I learn something new about myself every day! Michael and Taspen (our Siberian Husky) were together when we met, then we added Sophie (our white German Shepherd/Akita mix). Michael came from a large family, he is one of 9 children. I have 2 older brothers, 2 step-brothers and a step-sister. Needless to say we have several nieces and nephews that we love dearly!. I hope to introduce you to my family as my blogging career expands! I graduated from Nursing school in 2005 and have been working as an orthopedic nurse ever since. Nursing is very challenging but so rewarding as you get to meet so many wonderful and interesting people. This blog will be a great way for my family and friends to keep posted on our busy life (since I am a horrible e-mailer :). Updates to come...

3 comments:

Becky said...

yay!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! It's so funny what I post on my blog that I'm sure never (or rarely) gets mentioned in casual conversation, so it's fun to have... you will be great at it! Hope you're doing good!!! I'll be keeping an eye on you now! :)

Rebecca and Rob said...

We are excited about reading your upcoming blogs. What a great way to stay connected to everyone. Wish we could have been there for the PBR, but maybe next year. The babies are growing so quickly. Hope you all are well. We are looking so forward to spring. We just keep passing around the same cold. Talk to you soon.

Crystal said...

so...i just got off the phone with you and I never knew you were an orthopedic nurse...silly me...i knew you were a nurse though. It was great to talk to you. Love your blog...however, I had to create one to be able to post on yours!