I can't believe today is March 1st already and Spring is coming in like a lion around here. There are tornado, thunderstorm, and wind warnings all over the area. Good thing we had some of our trees cut back and the dead ones down, otherwise we might have some problems with this wind. These pictures are from the summer. We were sad to have the big tree cut down, but it was hollowing out and the branches could have damaged our house and garage. Plus we can rest easier when a storm comes through.
So, I worked the night shift last night (11pm-7am). I usually work days (7am-7pm), so it was a change of pace for me. I was so nervous, afraid I would fall asleep, but I was so busy all night, there was no chance for dozing!! It really wasn't too bad, just off of my sleep pattern today, I'm catching naps here and there. Gotta love nursing!!









No comments:
Post a Comment