Saturday, March 3, 2007

In Memory

This past December, one of my best friends, Melissa, was married. It was a beautiful wedding. We had such a fun time in Springfield that weekend. I spoke with Melissa last night to find out that her new mother-in-law, Marilyn, had passed away last week. I had only met her a few times, but what a sweet and wonderful lady she was. Marilyn will be greatly missed by her wonderful family and friends. I'm sure that Marilyn was comforted to know that Scooter had found such a great wife in Melissa.

"Your sun shall no longer go down, nor shall your moon withdraw itself; for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended." Isaiah 60:20

"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:2

No comments: