Thursday, October 4, 2007
Blogger Slacker
Sorry I've been such a slacker lately. A month has gone by since I've updated--don't give up on me guys!! We just haven't been up to much. We did go to the Balloon Glow a few weeks ago, and it was cool. Except for the fact that I spent almost the entire time in line for a port-a-potty! Michael was so sweet and hung out with Sophie and Taspen while waiting on me. I am fascinated by hot air balloons and would love to go up in one some day. The hot air balloon race was the next day, but I had to work, so I didn't get to see the sky filled with balloons. But it was nice to get out and enjoy the evening that night.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
HMMM! Port a potty! Makes me think of only one thing????!!!???
Unfortunately it's not what you are thinking!! Maybe next month!!
Post a Comment