I went to watch Mason play soccer last Saturday. It was so much fun. I got to spend time with Justin, Kate, and Gene as well. We had a fun morning. The kids grow so fast. Now I know why that when I was a kid, why adults said those silly things like "I'm going to put a rock on your head so you stop growing so fast" and "you're growing just like a weed". Things do make more sense as we grow older.

Mason is so cute in his uniform.

Mason having "bench" time and social hour!!

Mason throwing the ball into play.

Just one of the many action shots of the game.

Baby Kate definitely has a 'ham' bone!

I think she gets it from Justin!!

Rainbow slushy anyone?
2 comments:
Ang, Love the pictures!!! These are so good, and I really enjoyed getting to see the kids. Your blog is great!! I scanned all of it. Loved seeing all the other pictures. Helps me to keep up with you & Michael. Thanks. Love, Mom
Dear Aunt Angie,
I'm just looking at all of those great soccer pictures and wondering if you'll ever come and see me play....Love, Olivia
Post a Comment