It is such a different world than orthopedics. I feel like I am in school again with all of the classes I have to attend. I am so glad they are willing to train me so well. I will be working the night shift eventually after my orientation is complete.
My last day at St. Joe's was a sad one. I sure miss all the great nurses and doctors I worked so well with. They were my family and raised me from the beginning, so it was hard to say goodbye. I will still keep in touch and let them know what it's like on the other side of ortho!!
These are some of my ortho girls. Pam, Beth (my work mom), Heather, and Teresa.
This is Fred, Teresa, Shannon, and Mandy.
There are so many others, I just don't have a pictures to share with you. St. Joe's has some wonderful people there, I'll never forget them!!









1 comment:
Congratulations!! I think this is the PERFECT position for you.
Miss you tons,
Courtney
Post a Comment