We actually celebrated Valentine's early last week, but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to post until today! I made my very first red velvet cake from scratch. Sure wish it tasted as good as it looked!! I prefer to call it a pink velvet cake since I didn't have enough food coloring. I must have beat the batter too much, it was pretty dry. I even thought it was undercooked a little when I took it out of the oven, oh well. Maybe I'll try again next year!! If anyone has any tips on cake making (Carolyn and Heather) I'm all yours!!



This was the card I made for Michael. Wish I could take all the credit for the creativity, but I owe that to MarthaStewart.com.

I thought it was hilarious! It was my first pop-up card.
1 comment:
I think YOU are the next Martha Stewart!!!! I love the stuff you do!!!! You're so good, and I'm sure the cake was delicious!!
Post a Comment