Another "Hall of Fame" cake for Carolyn.
First, we started things off right with musical chairs.
Then, we had the egg on a spoon race.
After Abby would open a present she would carry it over to Grandma (Baum) to show her every time. It was so cute.
Oliver (our Great-Nephew) has grown so much. He is such a sweet boy.
We mixed it up with some face painting.
And who doesn't love a friendly game of bingo?
This was a really great party. There was fried chicken, salad, mashed potatoes (to die for), green beans, a chocolate fountain, cake, cupcakes....I'm sure I have left something out. Needless to say, Carolyn and Phillip totally out did themselves. I'm just glad the kids are only two. This means there are several more birthdays to come, right Carolyn???









1 comment:
Thanks for the nice comments! It's wonderful having you as a part of the family - Mike's super lucky! And yes, there will be more birthdays...and more chocolate, and cake, and, and...!!!
Love Ya!
Your Sis-in-Law Carolyn
Post a Comment