Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers...



All I can say is what a cutie!! We love McKenzie. Tim and Michelle, you are angels. Thank you for letting us keep her. Mike had a great time with her while I had to work, and he was the perfect Uncle. Now I know he is ready for kids, no fooling me any more!!

I am working nights now (7pm to 7am) in labor and delivery. Who knew I would be such a night person. I love this shift. It is so nice to not have to wake up by an alarm in the mornings. We have our bedroom so dark you can't tell if it is night or day in there, which has made for the best sleep I've had in awhile. Sometimes it is hard to readjust on my days off and I tend to loose track of what day or night it is! All in all, it was a good move, and I am learning so much about birthing babies--Have I got some good stories!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

One of my favorite pictures so far!

You both truly are the ANGELS!! We are so blessed to have wonderful family to care for Kenzie while we are at Guard. We know that she has a great time and she can't wait to go back :)