Friday, June 20, 2008

What I Do...

In the meantime between work and sleep, I tend to dabble in a few different things. I would like to start sharing some of my projects with you. Since I was a little girl, I have always been into card making. My parents frequently received homemade cards from me for any given occasion. More recently, my good friend Courtney introduced me to 'Stampin' Up', a wonderful company who sells stamps, card stock, and numerous trimmings and accessories. I'm always trying to come up with new ideas, but don't be surprised if you recognize a card or two!!





























3 comments:

Carpenter's said...

I LOVE YOUR CARDS!! We are planning a vacation back to STL in Aug. we will call you up and get together. We miss you guys a ton! Keep sharing your creations, I look forward to seeing more.

Becky said...

You are seriously SO talented! I LOVE your card creations!!!! :)

Carolyn said...

Your cards are wonderful and so special...I was just looking back at the one you made for Olivia's
6th birthday...so adorable.

Your favorite Sis-in-Law (on Mike's side),
Carolyn