Wednesday, July 16, 2008

29...Again!



OK, so I've waited long enough to let it set in to post about my birthday. My 30th... That even looks old written out. I'm still having a hard time realizing that I am actually 30. I don't think I feel 30, I don't think I look 30 (I compare that to pictures of my parents' friends when they were 30, so does that even count?). As one of my coworkers so eloquently put it, "the only alternative is to die", that has eased the pain somewhat. And I keep telling myself (and everyone I know) that 30 is the new 20. Anyway, I had a great day on my birthday. It was the 13th, and I had to work, but my coworkers surprised me with an adorable balloon, flowers, cake, and pizza. Michael surprised me with a gorgeous ring!! Thanks to all who sent cards, well wishes, and birthday songs!! And to those who forgot or didn't know, don't worry, I'll be 30 (I prefer 29... again) all year!!

5 comments:

Thresa said...

30 IS the new 20! It isn't so bad, we may be in our 30's but as long as you don't act old you aren't old.

Happy (Late) Birthday. I was gonna call you but I have no idea what the date is anymore so I miss everything these days.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to have not wished you a Happy Birthday Sis-in-Law! I suppose you can forgive me since we share the same birth day! I celebrated the 4 anniversary of my 29th birthday last Sunday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Your Fav, Carolyn

Becky said...

HAPPY (VERY BELATED!) BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carpenter's said...

Well you can expect to receive a late birthday card! I have you in the calendar now so next year this shouldn't be a problem! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Angie! Hope to see you this weekend on the boat :) Shell