Friday, August 22, 2008

Garage Face Lift

We have an interesting garage/apartment/in-law quarters that was in dire need of new garage doors. Our friends, Nate & Becky, had a carriage style door put on when they remodeled and we just loved it. So Michael found a style to fit our needs.


Some trim work had to be done before the install.


This is the door in the back of the garage (where I park). The one in the front looked like this, but the wood inside was painted black so it wasn't as noticeable.


Yay!! It looks so much better! This is the front door.


This one is more plain, but it is in the back so who cares.


Ahh. One job done, 1 million more to go!


Our babies love it too.

3 comments:

Becky said...

ooooohhhhh! I LOVE IT!!!!!! It looks awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks great! I will have to look into that once we buy a home. Then we will have you down so you can help us. You know Brian isn't the handy man like Mike. :)

Anonymous said...

Garage doors look so good!! Mike does such a great job. He is quite the 'handy man'. I believe he can do most anything that he puts his mind to. Love you guys, Mom