Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day '08

Well, labor day was great fun for me at work. (too bad you can't read sarcasm) Another day, another life saved though!! We did have a patient who was scheduled for a repeat C/Section in 10 days, who went into labor, so we ended up doing an emergency section for a number of reasons. Mom and baby are doing great. All in all it was a great day, even though I couldn't be with my family. So, my Mom sent me some pictures from the day she had with my Granddad, Aunts, Uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces and nephews!!


Back row, left to right: Stussy, Mason, Justin, Mattie
Front row, left to right: Shelby, Grady, Kameron, and Kate.



Shelby, Lola, and Mattie



My cousin Amy, my brother Carl Gene, Granddad Epperly, and my cousin Cody.



My brother Kelley and Uncle Charles at the end of the table.


I sure did miss being there and seeing everyone. Sounds like it was a great time though!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, newsy blog, Ang!!! I love seeing your pictures and reading your captions. Thank you for sharing your life. Love, Mom