Michael and I were able to spend several days in Arkansas over the Thanksgiving holiday. My brothers and their families, along with David's kids and their families were all able to be together. Mom and David had quite the itinerary planned. Not only was there a huge Thanksgiving dinner, but a hay ride, bon fire (with wienie roast and smores), and the grand kids did pony tricks with the miniature horses. I, unfortunately, forgot my camera so Mom sent me some pictures. We had a great time.

Jason and Jennifer (David's daughter and her husband) put together this great picture of Mom and David and their "Dirty Dozen".


Down in the woods. I just love my nieces and nephews!!


Granny at the fixin's table.

We always have such a great time on the farm. Thanks David and Mom for everything!! You went all out again, as usual!! Love you. Ang.
No comments:
Post a Comment