Saturday, October 10, 2009
Allie's Room
I'm finally posting pictures of Allie's nursery. It's been ready for awhile, I just keep adding those finishing touches. Our house is rather old (100+ years) and has some great characteristics in each bedroom. In Allie's room, there are these two alcoves and I still need some ideas of what to put in the corners! I still want to get her name or initials in large wooden letters. I would like to put those in the corner behind the crib. If you have any suggestions, pleases let me know!! I love that the room is big enough to keep the twin bed in there, for those days when I don't think I could possibly make it back to my bed! Her crib bedding is gender neutral, and I had a bit of a meltdown when I put it together and decided I wanted something more girlie. But, after a few days, I decided I really liked it, and love the idea of reusing it for a boy if the occasion ever occurs!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Angie! It is beautiful. I can't wait to see Allie. Tell Mike hi for us. We miss you guys!!
Love the room and you look too cute pregnant! :) I just wish I could see you in person. Next time I'm in St. Louis (usually about once a year), I'll definitely look you up so I can see you and meet little Allie. Love the name too. :)
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, this year has been a definite roller-coaster, but I'm back on the upside now. I'm sure I'll tell you more later, but let's just say my life is definitely looking up! :)
Post a Comment