Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2 Months Already?????

My big girl just had her 2 month doctor's visit already. Other than the silent-hold my breath-turn purple-and scare mommy and daddy-cry during her shots, she did great!! She weighed in at 11 lbs. 9oz. and 23 inches long. She is right on track, and we couldn't be more grateful. I have been cherishing every moment with Allie on my time off and it has been absolutely wonderful! Now I'm starting to count down to having to return to work, and I'm getting a little nervous. Never in my working career have I ever had 12 whole weeks off and a girl could get used to this. However, I have been inexcusably lazy, so I think I will do better when I get into some sort of routine with work.


All bundled up for another doctor's appointment.


She ALWAYS falls asleep in her car seat!





Love that smile, love making her smile!!






That's my girl!!

1 comment:

Travel with Jennifer Hart said...

WOW..two months already! I cannot believe that! Of course this is coming from the mommy who is having a hard time believing that her baby is 2 WEEKS old. I might be in tears when we hit 2 months:)

I am glad that Allie is doing so well. She is such a doll!