I know, I know...I have so neglected you blog. I can't help it that face book is so addictive! Allie and I just got back from a week at Granny-Nanny and Papa's. It was so much fun. Allie learned so many new things and came home almost a toddler! She loved being able to walk around in the walker and being pushed by her cousins! She can make kisses now and drink from her new straw sippy cup. She is much more mobile now and so much more curious. Great for her, bad for Mommy! We celebrated her birthday with Granny and Papa a month early. Her Aunt Jennifer and cousins, Daniel, Micah, and Jaycee were there too! She was in Heaven!!

Swinging at Granny and Papa's

Sitting pretty in her new shirt made by her Aunt Jennifer

Yay Elmo!! Thanks Jennifer and Mom for making an awesome cake!

Birthday party (one month early)


YUM!

What am I supposed to do now? Thanks boys for helping her out!!


Granny's new pony, Trigger! Ain't he cute?
1 comment:
Oh my gosh she is soooo super cute! We miss you guys! Give her a big hug from us :)
Happy early birthday to you!
Post a Comment