Since this baby is due in June, we've been calling her June Bug, for lack of a name so far. So now we have an alligator and a june bug!!
Two posts in one week leaves me with a lack of news to share! Who would have thought I would ever be at a loss for words!

I love the profile views.

She had her hand at her mouth most of the time.

She looks in despair here. Probably a drama queen to be.

I think her brow is furrowed. She must get that from her Granny!

A pouty lip too! Daddy watch out!

My sweet baby girl! Can't wait to meet you.









2 comments:
June bug that is too cute! So glad you received good news. I love ultrasound pics :)
Cute baby girl! So excited for you! Please be sure to gather up all of your experience and advice with two little ones and tell me how it's done. We're still in shock mode over here :)
Post a Comment