Sunday, November 11, 2007

Time to Catch Up

From Mason's 8th Birthday to spending a week with my parents, I have a lot of catching up to do!! I missed Noah's party, sorry bud. But Uncle Mike said it was a lot of fun, unfortunately he forgot to take my camera :(



Sure can't believe how old Mason is. (Rather, how old I am now!!)



Mom took me to the Branson Landing. There are a lot of great stores and beautiful landscaping. I can't wait to take Michael there the next time we come to visit.



This is Buck. He is one of three miniture horses my parents have for the grandkids to ride.



This is Tiny. She is so cute. She found my parents and they fell in love with her, now she is a farm dog. Mom will have to send me pictures of Daisy, her big sister. She probably weighs in 20 pounds heavier.



This is their barn. It is really pretty. Corey, Hannah, and Sally are out in front.



This is Rusty. He is another mini.



I came home to a beautiful bathroom floor and awesome efficient toilet. Great job Sweatheart!!



Also, Michael is putting up crown molding. It looks beautiful, but doesn't look like much fun figuring out how to install it. My husband can do anything.

Hopefully next time I post it won't be such a mix of everything. Oh well, at least I finally updated!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

The bathroom looks so good! Not like I would expect anything else! :) Good update! It was good to see you for a bit yesterday... we've missed you guys! Hope you're having a good week and talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! We miss you guys terribly. Hopefully we will get there this summer and see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I'm excited to see your bathroom looking so good. Michael does a great job. We had a wonderful week with you!!!! A special "thank you' to Michael for letting you spend the week with us, it was super fun!! Sure miss you this week..........could it be time for another visit????!!!!!
Love, Mom