Michael and I got to spend a wonderful weekend watching McKinsey. She is Michelle (Mike's twin sister) and her husband Tim's newest foster baby. She is so sweet. We had a blast taking her everywhere with us Saturday and Sunday. She was so good. Who knew that a dose of a 17 month old would get us so attached. We still miss her and will keep her any chance we get!! We are definitely in love with her!

That was the best when she would open her mouth so wide for a bite of Uncle Michael's eggs.

So much personality.

Michael didn't want to let her go!!

Watch out everyone for the police car!



This nice lady offered to take a picture of our "family" for us. Awww.
2 comments:
I Love all of the pictures. I must say she could be yours! :) Thank you both so much for keeping her while we had our National Guard Duty.
I can't wait for you both to experience the daily dose of children!! They amaze me each day and each of them are soo different! Mike, like the beard look!! Keep us updated, we love to read what you guys are up to!
Miss you lots,
Courtney
Post a Comment