Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve in Madison

Michael and I were able to be back home in time to enjoy lots more food, family, and fun on Christmas Eve. It was so good to see everyone again and to play with the kids. We missed Renee, Al, Bobby, Sam, Eric, Beth, Meghan, Max, and Michael; but they have quite a distance to travel, and boy do we understand!!



Ben was so good with McKinsey.



I knew Mike would find her for most of the night!



Michelle is such a good Mom!!



Abigail was hitched to Grandma "Baum" for the evening.



You could easily find Aaron on the side playing with his new toys.



Oliver (our Great-nephew) was just getting rested for his second wind.



Austin was hard to catch for a photo.



Seven out of nine ain't bad!! Grace was standing in for Renee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grace! And thanks Nurse Angie, for the pictures and narrative. I check here often for the most current news.

Happy New Year!