Boy am I worn out from building fires.
My thumb gets so tired!!
So, we finally have what we always wanted for our house. We put in this gas insert a few weeks ago, and just love it. It really puts out some heat, unfortunately the heat goes straight up the stairs, but we're fixing that with some curtains at the opening of the stair case. I just need some ideas for decorating the mantel. Now Santa will be able to visit us next Christmas.









5 comments:
I think you and Mike should paint a canvas and make it fit in between the molding and then just do simple candles at the ends. So the focal point is your painting you did together and the beautiful mantel. Just a thought!
~Courtney
Your fireplace is beautiful!!! I am so glad you got it; can't wait to come visit you!! Love, Mom
hahahahaha! You are so funny!! The fireplace looks GORGEOUS!!! Can you tell I'm behind on checking blogs?? So good to see you last night!!! :)
Blah Blah Blah Arent you two the perfect couple. And Michael is so awesome, Im betting he made that mantle in his shop with a hammer and chisel.
Love KE
Actually he didn't even need a hammer. Kelley, When Jen starts her blog, I'm sure she will only feature you and how wonderful you are!!
Love, Sis
Post a Comment