Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rub A Dub Dub

To put the finishing touches on our new bathroom, we had our iron claw foot tub refinished. The company who resurfaced it said it was dated to 1924. It is still in our dinning room area, but I wanted to share how well it turned out with you.



The previous home owners had painted the outside of it black, but we decided to go with the white inside and out, and original iron clad feet.



This is the before, please don't mind the mess around the tub!!



It really shined up nicely, and it is so soft and smooth now.



Little rusty before. Soon, I will post final bathroom photos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothin like getting up in the morning and seein your sister sitting in the tub. Thanks!
Hopefully I can recover.
Looks good, wouldnt want to move it though.
Love KE