Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

I was not motivated this year to send out Christmas cards. It really takes a lot of time and I just simply couldn't be away from my little munchkin that long!! Next year will we do them together! I am afraid I might feel a little remorseful for not putting up one single Christmas decoration though. Well, maybe around February or so...right now, not feeling so bad yet...I'm actually quite glad I don't have to undecorate this year.










1 comment:

Travel with Jennifer Hart said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Allie is already changing so much, she is so cute. I cannot wait to get her and Jaycee together. They will love visits to Arkansas when they are old enough to play together. I think it will be nice for them to have each other since everyone else is so much older than they are! I hope you have a great 2010! Love you!